Q: What information is it that we actually collect?
The information that we collect is simply what you voluntarily provide us with by visiting our website and purchasing something. For example, the information that we may collect is your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, address, email address, telephone number, mobile number and other relevant data. Questions asked by our customers or objective/subjective answers provided to us by our customer could also be classified as personal information.
Q: What exactly do we do with this information?
The information provided to us by our customers may be used for the following purposes:
- We use the information to serve the website content to our customers.
- We use it to better communicate with our customers by providing them with information that might be of use to them, on their email address or wherever they choose fit.
- We use it to obtain feedback on things that customers may like or dislike about us or the services provided by us. This helps us to keep in touch with our customers and know exactly what areas we should concentrate more on in order to optimize the experience they share with us.
- We use it to create products that would suit the needs and expectations of our customers better.
- We use it to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate better about our products.
- We use it to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site in order to protect the information that our customers have shared with us.
- We may also use it to enter customers' details in any competition, promotion or prize draws that we might periodically organize for our loyal customers.
Q: How do we protect the customer's information?
Our sites are regularly updated with up-to-date industry procedures that use the S.S.L (secure socket layer) encryption software to protect the data during transmission.
Q: What is meant by Third Party services?
From time to time our site may contain hyperlinks that would help our customers get connected with other Maison Etherique web pages and other related companies web pages. It is also possible that the customer may have visited our webpage through hyper/inks available from other web sites. These other companies are what we refer to as third parties. try using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your local currency. Maison Etherique does not take any responsibility regarding data collection on third party pages. Checking privacy policies on the third party pages is highly recommended.
Q: What non-personal data do we collect?
The information sent to us by customers' web browser may be automatically collected by our site. More often than not this information typically includes their domain name, their user name, the IP address and other information such as the time spent visiting our website.
Q: What is the easiest way in which our customers can contact us?
The quickest and the easiest way for our customers to get in touch with us regarding any of these policies discussed above would be to contact us at email@example.com
Share and get 10% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 10% off!